Jennifer McQuiston is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Victoria-era historical romance, including What Happens in Scotland and Summer is for Lovers. Her newest book in the series, Moonlight on My Mind, is available now.
A veterinarian and infectious disease researcher by training, Jennifer has always preferred reading romance to scientific textbooks. She grew up in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, but now lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband, two daughters (who got a pony out of mom’s book deal!), and a house full of pets.
- Hear Jennifer’s March 2014 Interview with Fresh Fiction here:
- See Jennifer’s March 2014 Interview with Atlanta and Company here:
- See Jennifer’s 2013 interview on CBS 6, Virginia This Morning here:
- See the March 2013 RT Book Reviews interview with Jennifer McQuiston and Sarah MacLean here:
- Jennifer works with a fun group of critique partners and friends. Learn more about them here: