Jennifer McQuiston is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Victoria-era historical romance.
Her newest book, The Perks of Loving a Scoundrel, will be released on September 27, 2016.
A veterinarian and infectious disease researcher by training, Jennifer has always preferred reading romance to scientific textbooks. She grew up in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, but now lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband, two daughters (who got a pony out of mom’s book deal!), and a house full of pets.
- See Jennifer’s February 2015 television interview with 11Alive Atlanta and Company here:
- Hear a January 2015 podcast interview with Smart Bitches and Trashy Books here:
- See Jennifer’s December 2014 Television Interview with 11 Alive here:
- Hear Jennifer’s March 2014 Podcast Interview with Fresh Fiction here:
- See Jennifer’s March 2014 Television Interview with Atlanta and Company here:
- See Jennifer’s 2013 Television interview on CBS 6, Virginia This Morning here:
- See the March 2013 RT Book Reviews video interview with Jennifer McQuiston and Sarah MacLean here:
- Jennifer works with a fun group of critique partners and friends. Learn more about them here: